To celebrate our Queenie's Platinum Jubilee weekend, and her unbelievable 70-year long reign, we have come up with some amazing Jubilee inspired cocktails for you to try.
These are the perfect addition to your bank holiday weekend celebrations - whether you're throwing a street party, garden gathering, or just a small shindig with a handful of friends, add these to your agenda and you'll be celebrating in style!
To top it off, we're also offering 10% off all our DIY Cocktail Kits. So if you'd like an effortless cocktail making experience this bank holiday, with everything you need delivered to your door, check out our range here, and use discount code: Jubilee 10! at check out.
Strawberries & Cream Delight
If you're looking for something Extra AF to wow your guests this Jubilee weekend, look no further.
Everything about this delicious cocktail screams quintessential British. With the yummy complimentary flavours of strawberries and cream, decorated with fresh summer strawberries, indulgent whipped cream and of course... English Scones with Jam... this really is a showstopper.
Ingredients (per drink)
- 50ml Whipped Cream or Vanilla Vodka
- 25ml Strawberry Liqueur (we used Bols)
- 10ml Strawberry Syrup / Puree
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice cream
- Cream Soda
- Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Sauce, Fresh Strawberries and Jammed Scones for decoration
- Squeeze strawberry sauce around the inside of your glass and fill with ice.
- Add your whipped cream or vanilla vodka, strawberry liqueur, strawberry syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the glass and gently but thoroughly stir.
- Fill with cream soda, then top with whipped cream and decorate with a fresh strawberry and a jammed scone. Go all out with blue and red sprinkles and a mini union jack flag, or whatever else takes your fancy to make this drink look incredible!
What could be more British than a glass of Pimms on a hot Summer's day? It's a classic, and impossible to dislike. We wanted to try something a little different though, so have created a Pimms-Tini. With the same fruity and midly spiced flavour you'd expect from a glass of Pimms, but a dash more sophistication. Give your guests something to smile about with these delicious cocktails.
Ingredients (per drink)
- 25ml Pimms
- 25ml Gin
- 15ml Simple Syrup
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Mint, cucumber and strawberries to garnish
Combine the Pimms, gin, syrup and lime juice in a shaker with Ice. Shake vigorously until ice cold. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of cucumber, a strawberry and some mint leaves.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Shook_Cocktails for more cocktail inspo and we would love to see your recreations, so please do tag us!
Whatever you're doing this Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend, we hope you have a blast!