With Easter fast approaching, we thought we would share one of the best chocolate inspired cocktails we've made to date. Of course, it is a:
Cadbury's Cream Egg Martini
Yes you heard right, this is the Easter cocktail of all Easter cocktails! Creamy, chocolatey, delicious and of course beautifully boozy.
- 50ml vanilla vodka - we used Absolut Vodka
- 25ml white crème de cacao
- Few drops of yellow food colouring
- 250ml milk
- 60ml condensed milk
- Dark chocolate and Cadbury's Cream Eggs for garnish
- Rim your glasses with melted chocolate then chill in the fridge
- Combine food colouring, 25ml vodka and 30ml condensed milk in a jug, then pour into the base of each glass
- Combine milk and ice with the remaining condensed milk, vodka and crème de cacao in a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously then carefully strain into each glass.